The eBay carding method is the art of using someone else’s credit card to make money. You can use this method to make thousands of dollars, even while sitting on your couch at home.
All you need is some knowledge and the right tools, and you’ll be set up with an easy way to make money – all you have to do is wait for it to roll in!
What is the eBay Carding Method?
Carding is a method of fraudulently obtaining goods by using someone else’s credit or debit card information, and eBay is a popular marketplace for carders because it is relatively easy to set up an account and start selling.
What You Need to Know
To be successful at carding on eBay, you will need to have a good understanding of how the site works and how to avoid getting caught. As long as you follow these guidelines, your chances of success are high:
- Only buy from sellers with 100% positive feedback to prevent any potential problems that could lead to your account being suspended
- Check their item descriptions carefully and make sure they have images before making any purchases
- Don’t use your own bank account when paying them; instead, use a platform that offers anonymous transactions so that they can’t trace your payment back to you
- You should only sell items that are difficult to identify, like gift cards, DVDs, and electronics
- Never use public computers when doing anything related to carding online
- Be wary of buyers who want to purchase expensive items since they likely cost more than most people would normally spend
- Always check the terms and conditions before agreeing to sell something; if there is nothing about fraudulent transactions, then you might be signing yourself up for trouble
- Use Yahoo mail addresses when emailing prospective buyers and delete all correspondence after sending a response (if you’re going to continue communicating with a buyer via phone, never give out your real name)
- Understand the risks involved and always be careful not to get caught (eBay’s Verified User program offers a way to ensure safe trading without having to worry about identity theft)
- eBay offers various methods of payments, including PayPal, which guarantees secure transactions between users and has no risk of chargebacks (eBay will take care of this)
Pros of this Business Model
Carding comes with many benefits to the user if done currently. If you’re on the fence, check out what you can gain from it:
- Low startup costs – all you need is a computer and an internet connection
- High potential profits – with the right products, you can make a lot of money on eBay
- Flexible hours – you can work whenever you want, as long as you have the time to list items and ship them out
- Work from anywhere – since all you need is a computer and an internet connection; you can work from anywhere in the world
- Set your own hours – You set your own hours, which means that you’re not stuck at an office for eight hours per day
- Ideal for entrepreneurs looking for something new to try – If you’ve ever wanted to start your own business but didn’t know what it should be, carding could be a good option for you
- It’s a great way to build up a credit score – The best thing about this method is that it’s easy to maintain your credit score by paying off any unpaid balance before the due date arrives
- Excellent customer service skills are necessary – With this type of business model, customer service skills are very important because customers expect prompt responses and fast shipping times
- No sales tax – one of the major advantages of this business model is that there are no sales taxes involved
- No inventory or product storage required – When you sell things on eBay, everything happens through the website
- A quick and simple transaction process – One other advantage of carding is that transactions take place online through PayPal, so there’s no waiting around for change at a cash register or dealing with slow check-out lines like at a brick-and-mortar store
Cons of this business model
Though this business model can be profitable, there are several cons to consider before taking the plunge. Some pitfalls of this business model include:
- First, you need to have a good understanding of how credit card fraud works. If you don’t, you could easily get in over your head and end up in hot water with the law
- Second, it can be difficult to find buyers who are willing to take a chance on an unknown seller. You’ll need to build up a good reputation before you’ll make consistent sales. The more people that know about your company, the more likely they will buy from you because they know they’re not going to get scammed
- Third, if your customer has a dispute with their credit card company and the charge is reversed or disputed by them or their bank, then you’re out all that money and those items too. There’s also the risk of having your account shut down due to excessive fraudulent activity
- Fourth, some customers might just not pay you at all because they don’t want to give out any personal information. While using a false identity (name and address) may seem like an easy way around this problem, it’s very easy for someone doing research on you to find out who you really are by tracing back your IP address or looking through old email addresses. It’s best to use a real name and address as much as possible.
- It can also be difficult to keep track of your inventory when you’re making so many purchases every day, which means higher turnover but lower profit margins. It takes time to learn what sells well on eBay, which means higher startup costs while trying different things until you figure out what works best for you.
- It is also important to understand that carding means unpredictable income. Some weeks may be really profitable while others will result in little to no profit
- Another drawback is that you’ll always have competition, especially if you’re selling popular items such as iPhones.
- Finally, eBay requires sellers to provide a tracking number for every item sold. Some sellers do this naturally as part of their packaging process, while others must resort to purchasing prepaid shipping labels separately. Either way, this adds extra cost without generating any income. Be sure to factor this into your calculations before committing yourself to this line of work.
You should always remember that running an illegal business comes with significant risks. Using a fake ID puts you at risk of identity theft, arrest, and even jail time, depending on the severity of your crime.
Only pursue this line of work if you’re confident in your ability to minimize these risks.
How to Do Carding on eBay
If you are a beginner, follow these 5 simple steps to carry out carding successfully on eBay:
Step 1 – Get your tools ready
To start carding on eBay, you will need a few things. First, you will need a good-quality laptop or desktop computer. Second, you will need a high-speed Internet connection. Third, you will need a PayPal account (or any account with untraceable transactions). Fourth, you will need an eBay account. Finally, you will need a credit card.
Step 2 – Acquire a credit card
In order to make money carding on eBay, you will need to acquire a credit card. This can be done by purchasing dumps from a dark web marketplace or by stealing the information yourself.
Be sure to get a card with a high limit, as you will need it to make large purchases on eBay.
Step 3 – Choose your product
Once you have a stolen credit card, you will need to choose what you want to sell on eBay. It is important that you do some research into this beforehand so that you know which products are most profitable and in demand.
For example, if you are trying to make money carding on eBay, then electronics would be an excellent choice because they are expensive and easy to sell at a profit.
Alternatively, when you are looking for items to sell on eBay, you can do for unique items, i.e., those that are high in demand but low in supply or those that target a niche market segment.
If you buy inexpensive and popular items that are difficult to acquire, your chances of getting noticed by the right person are higher. For example, the Playstation 5 is still sold out all over the world, and sellers who manage to get a hold of it are selling it at high margins.
Step 3 – Create accounts and buy items with the credit cards
You will need to create multiple accounts on eBay in order to make money carding. You can do this by using different email addresses and using different credit cards for each account.
Once you have created your accounts, you can start buying items with credit cards. Be sure to purchase items that are low in price so that you do not lose too much money if your credit card is declined.
It is also a good idea to buy items that are not restricted from international buyers because this way, you can easily ship the items overseas without being flagged as suspicious.
Pro tip: Buy the item from the vendor and then wait until it arrives at your door before shipping it off to the buyer who has bought it from you.
Step 4 – Sell your items for cash or Bitcoin (we recommend Bitcoin)
Now that you’ve gathered all the necessary items, it’s time to start selling! You can list your items for sale on eBay or another online marketplace. If you’re looking for a quick sale, you can offer your items for cash.
However, if you’re looking to make more money, we recommend selling your items for Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a digital currency that can be used to purchase goods and services online.
To convert your dollars into Bitcoins, you will need to sign up with an exchange service like Coinbase. Once signed up, you’ll need to link your bank account so that Coinbase can send Bitcoins from your account when needed.
As soon as the transfer has gone through (which could take a few days), go back to Coinbase and click Buy/Sell Bitcoins in the left-hand menu bar. On the buy page, type in how much you want to spend or how many Bitcoins you want to buy.
Click Buy Bitcoin Instantly at the bottom of the page. The final step is to confirm your purchase by entering your debit card information. Entering this information authorizes Coinbase to withdraw funds from your account.
Wait a few minutes, and you should receive an email confirming that the transaction was successful.
Step 5 – Profit! (and repeat)
Once the transaction is complete, log into your PayPal account and confirm that the payment was received. If there was no error with the transaction, log back into your eBay account and list another product to sell.
Repeat steps 1 through 5 until you have enough money in your bank account. Congratulations, you’ve made your first sale! Now it’s time to take your earnings and reinvest them back into your business. Remember, the more you card, the more money you’ll make.
With a little practice, you’ll be an eBay carding pro in no time! It’s important to understand that there are many different methods of carding on eBay, so this guide is just one way to do it.
I hope this guide has been helpful for beginners looking to get started with their own eBay business.