Carding and card cracking are examples of card fraud that significantly affect eCommerce businesses in the US. According to the latest data from the Federal Trade Commission, eCommerce businesses and individuals lost more than $1.9 billion to fraud in 2019.
Carding is where “carders” use stolen credit or debit card data to make small transactions online and then sell the goods they buy in exchange for cash. On the other hand, card cracking is where “hackers” attack a website’s payment interface to obtain various card data such as CVV / CSC / CID, validity date, cardholder names, etc. This card information is later sold on carding sites or the dark web.
As a solution, eCommerce websites must be vigilant and set up fraud protection tools, while online shoppers should be wary of using their cards and avoid phishing links. Since there are so many eCommerce sites on the Internet, there are also different carding methods, and in this article, we’ll discuss the latest carding method in AliExpress. Carding is illegal, and anyone caught doing it is subject to severe penalties, so this tutorial is for educational purposes only.
What Is AliExpress?
AliExpress is an eCommerce platform like Amazon and eBay, but it only sells products from China. The Alibaba Group created this platform in 2010, allowing Chinese producers and retailers to sell their items worldwide. There are other Chinese eCommerce sites, but AliExpress is not accessible to customers living in China and only sells products outside the country.
Recently, AliExpress has become more popular worldwide due to the increasing number of customers who find these China-made products interesting. AliExpress products are categorized by:
- Automobile & Motorcycles
- Bags & Shoes
- Beauty, Health & Hair
- Computer, Office & Security
- Consumer Electronics
- Home, Pet & Appliances
- Jewelry & Watches
- Men’s Fashion
- Phone & Telecommunications
- Tools & Home Improvement
- Toys, Kids, and Babies
- Women’s Fashion
Wherever the big bucks go, the carders are sure to follow. AliExpress is the ultimate target for carders because even though the products are made in China, there are still quality products that people can buy at low prices. If they don’t like or need the product, they can sell it to someone else and make a profit.
Essential Tools Needed to Card on AliExpress
How do cybercriminals card use AliExpress? First, they prepare the carding tools they need. Below are the primary tools required for this AliExpress carding method.
Note: In this tutorial, you will be the carder to understand better how these new techniques are used.
While mobile can be used in carding AliExpress, as a beginner, using a personal computer is the best option. It’s because they are more secure than mobile devices. You should use desktops with Windows 8.1 and above to efficiently card AliExpress.
When carding AliExpress, you need to have the complete information of a credit card, or what professional carders call CC fullz. Credit cards like Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover with a high balance of at least $3,000 are the most common CC used in carding. Here are the credit card details you need for carding.
- Date of Birth
- Cardholder’s Name
- Credit Card Number
- Complete Address
- Expiration Date
- Phone Number and Email
VPN and SOCKS5
Unlike other carding methods, having a virtual private network in carding AliExpress is unnecessary because the company is located in Asia. AliExpress does not provide their customer information immediately, even to the authorities. But as a precaution, you still need to use a premium VPN to hide your IP address.
On the other hand, SOCKS 5 or Socket Secure is what AliExpress carders usually use. This tool will not only hide the location but also match it with the actual location of the cardholder. SOCKS5 is an alternative to a VPN and is not recommended for use simultaneously.
The remote desktop protocol works similarly to SOCKS5. Both tools are used for the carder’s safety and to stay anonymous. However, RDP will allow you to use another PC in the exact geolocation of the actual cardholder instead of your own computer.
Most carding newbies often get caught because they fail to prevent the servers from tracking them. That’s why it’s essential to use a CC cleaner to erase your browsing history, cache files, cookies, and other temporary files saved on your computer throughout the process.
Email or Facebook Account
You should create a new email address or Facebook account in advance. You will use this to create a new account on the AliExpress website. The account should also match the details on the CC fullz.
The drop address is where AliExpress will ship the items to. A carder usually uses their location, but you can also use a drop, picker, relatives, or a friend’s address for more security.
AliExpress requires phone numbers to send an OTP or One-Time-Password. In such cases, you will need to buy another phone and exchange numbers from time to time.
The Steps in Carding AliExpress in 2023
The tutorial would not be helpful without a step-by-step procedure. Here is the new and easy AliExpress carding method that any beginner can use.
- Run the VPN or SOCKS5 and connect to your RDP.
- Open the browser. It can be Firefox, Chrome, Opera, etc. Do not forget to clear your browser’s history, cache, and cookies data.
- If you’re blocked, check the internet’s DNS and see if your IP address is blacklisted, then choose another IP. If you’re using SOCKS5, change the computer’s time zone, and match it with your proxy IP.
- Go to AliExpress.com and create an account using the new email or Facebook account.
- Select your country, currency, and language in the website’s upper right corner.
- Browse like a real shopper, do not hurry. Ensure that the selected product is not over $500, then click “buy now.”
- Enter your drop shipping address in the shipping details form.
- In the payment method, select your credit card. Do not copy-paste the credit card information. Type it manually instead.
- Once you successfully place your order, AliExpress will confirm it within 24 hours.
- After the seller gets the order, they have 48 to 72 hours to ship out your order.
Tips to Successfully Card AliExpress
Although the whole AliExpress carding process looks easy, it doesn’t work all the time. This is the reason why people who do it get caught and go to jail. Here are the important things to know to have a successful AliExpress carding experience:
- Regardless of whether AliExpress has excellent or poor protection against fraud, investing in a good VPN or SOCKS is important. Ensure that these tools will do their job and hide your real identity to protect yourself.
- Except for the shipping address and phone number, all information to be used in AliExpress should match the credit card details. For creating an email address, you can copy the same email address and then change some letters or email providers to make it look similar.
- Message sellers, ask if they do drop shipping, their processing time, if they ship on the same day, and more. In this way, if anyone from the AliExpress team checks your account, they won’t suspect you.
- Most credit card verification happens when you want to purchase an expensive product. To avoid this, choose something in the lower price range. You can always use the credit card on other eCommerce sites or in AliExpress again.
- If there are fake buyers like you, there are also fake sellers that can scam you. AliExpress has hundreds of sellers, but not all of them are real. Look at their product reviews to ensure that they will ship your order.
- If you buy a live CC fullz, purchase it from a professional supplier or card cracker.
- Make sure that your card will automatically convert currencies into USD and has a large enough balance. Your credit card should also be allowed to make online purchases. If not, you might encounter problems while paying.
- Your CC must be free from any fraud issues. You can use sites to check if your credit card is still active or blocked. Do not use blacklisted, dead, or VBV cards to avoid verifications and getting caught even before you do your first carding in AliExpress.
- Get the proper training and be a professional carder to avoid mistakes that can put you in jail.
We’ve tackled all the basics that you need to know about the latest AliExpress carding method. We remind you again that this tutorial is just to make everyone aware of what and how novice and professional carders perform this kind of fraud. Carding is against the law, and anyone caught can be prosecuted and pay the penalty.
By learning these new techniques, eCommerce sites will be more alert and can create additional protections against it. For online shoppers, always check the websites you use to avoid having your money and credit card details stolen and used for malicious purposes.